miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017

Descriptive paragraph

My favourite place to  study is my bedroom which is located in the attic, so it is a large and  quiet place where I can easily concentrate.The only downside is the temperature, which is very high during summer and almost freezing during winter.  There is also a big window right  behind my desk, so the luminosity is perfect. The walls are painted in pastel colors and full of posters. On the left wall there are three venetian masks while on the right wall there is a wooden clock. The ceiling of the bedroom is white and there is a hanging lamp in the middle of it, just above my bed. At the background, there are a big dark wooden wardrove and a shelf where I have some of my favourite books. I specially love working in my bedroom on rainy days when i  can hear  the water falling just above me, I find it very relaxing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Outline

I- Death penalty should be completly abolished in our society owing to the fact that it doesn't decrease crime rates, costs a lot of mon...